We believe that great creative work serves both function and beauty. At Thebe & Co our business is to push progress by achieving the advertising and marketing aims of our clients as well as our own. We are a small team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We’re located at a lively corner in Uptown Minneapolis above Café Barbette and just a few blocks from Lake Calhoun.
We are looking for interns who will be a natural fit for the existing cohesion we have.
Interactive Design Intern
As an interactive design intern you will be a valued member of our collaborative team. You will generate creative ideas, concepts, and deliverables. You will translate client and Thebe business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually compelling, easy to use, and emotionally engaging. You will take part in projects from brainstorming sessions to drafting materials to implementation.
Work will focus both on the clients of Thebe & Co and in-house projects.
- Work along with others in the studio to conceive interactive design solutions
- Design for presentations, concepts, and final implementation
- Participate in team meetings and in-house presentations
- Other duties, as requested, including day-to-day internal needs
- Excellent listener
- Passion for interactive design
- Understanding of the user experience
- Tuned into building a brand through new applications and visual experiences
- Energetic with a personable and professional demeanor
- Hard working, proactive and detail-oriented
- Flexible: Comfortable with switching tasks at any moment
- Self-directed and independent but also happy to work within a team
- Motivated with thorough follow-through
- Must be a junior in college or higher. College graduates preferred.
- College graduates receive compensation. Student internships are unpaid.